This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data Robert Kilgour (“we“, “us“) collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting the Site you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
About us and how to contact us
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding your personal data you can contact Robert Kilgor at email@example.com
If you are unhappy with how we handle your personal data, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and / or notify the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) by calling their helpline on: 0303 123 1113.
Collecting personal information
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Information provided by you. Information about you that you give us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we receive from other sources: Information provided consensually by you and gathered via other on-line facilities.
Use of your personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Information provided by you. With your express consent, we may publish or use your comments, messages and endorsements on the Site, social media or otherwise. If you have provided your express consent, to contact you to provide you with additional information about us and the Site.
- Information we receive from other sources: We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
Legal basis for processing personal information
We will process your personal information on the following legal basis:
- Statistical analysis: for our legitimate interest of obtaining statistics about the types or individuals, organisations and sectors visiting this website.
- Site efficiency: for our legitimate interests of helping us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also allows us to improve the Site.
- Publish your comments: on the basis of your express consent only.
- Direct Marketing: on the basis of your express consent only.
How long will be hold your information for?
We will not hold your Personal Information for any longer than is necessary for the “uses” outlined above, unless we are required to keep your Personal Data to comply with the law and any regulatory requirements.
We shall retain your Personal Information for a period of six years or until a second Independence Referendum is called, whichever occurs first.
European Economic Area
We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area without informing you beforehand.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at: email@example.com
- You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you by making a subject access request in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation. We may charge a reasonable fee where a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- You have the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have your personal information deleted in certain specific circumstances.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain specific circumstances.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not ticking the boxes on the registration form on the Site. You can also exercise the right at any time (including after giving consent to marketing) by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where you have provided your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com. Please note that where you withdraw your consent after we have already published your comments we may be unable to withdraw your